UPDATED January 4th 2017 !!
Here is the link to the ( closed ) facebook page –> https://www.facebook.com/groups/516751778531451/ if you have any trouble with this link, just let me know so I can make sure you get in !
This is what facebook says about a closed group:
Who can see what members post is the group ? Only current members
Who can see stories about the group on facebook ? Only current members
** I just looked up this group with my husbands facebook account to make sure it is ( closed ) and all I could see were the people who joined ( names ) however, no posts showing at all. Of course I cannot promise that facebook itself would never have a glitch but as far as me making the settings, it is a closed group that requires people to either be invited or request to join.
RULES and this may be updated as needed,
* There is no selling or spam allowed in any way shape or form
* All members are encouraged to share, motivate and encourage while respecting the views of others and not telling others what they should / shouldn’t be doing. Rudeness will not be tolerated !
* There will be posts made on occasion asking friends to share their facebook page if they have one, otherwise, I don’t want this to overtake the page so we can stay focused on the challenge at hand 🙂
To join, please just send a request ! I will look over what I can see on facebook profiles to make sure people requesting to join are real people and not spam accounts and will stay on top of this the best I can !! Also, I want to add that to create a closed group, I had to open group from my personal facebook page, PLEASE do not feel bad if I do not respond to a friend request. My personal page is to share my children with family who are away, I don’t have many added and I share more often via my motivation page.
Again, here is the link to the ( closed ) facebook page –> https://www.facebook.com/groups/516751778531451/ if you have any trouble with this link, just let me know so I can make sure you get in !
~ Sara Bown
- Virtual Half Marathon | October 2016 event | Sara Bown & Friends
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Henry David Thoreau